Malaria in Liberia
Read more about PMI's activities in the Liberia Country Profile [PDF, 173KB].
Malaria Operational Plans
|During a net distribution campaign in Liberia, trainers demonstrate the proper way to hang a net.
Source: Benoist Matsha-Carpentier/The MENTOR Initiative
The Malaria Operational Plans (MOPs) below are detailed one-year implementation plans for PMI in Liberia. Each MOP briefly reviews the current status of malaria control and prevention policies and interventions, identifies challenges and unmet needs, and describes planned activities under PMI. These MOPs have been endorsed by the Global Malaria Coordinator and reflect collaborative discussions with national malaria control programs and partners in country.
- FY 2013 Liberia MOP [PDF, 658KB]
- FY 2012 Liberia MOP [PDF, 738KB]
- Revised Funding Table [PDF, 57KB]
- FY 2011 Liberia MOP [PDF, 311KB]
- Revised Funding Table [PDF, 98KB]
- FY 2010 Liberia MOP [PDF, 223KB]
- Revised Funding Table [PDF, 41KB]
- FY 2009 Liberia MOP [PDF, 292KB]
- FY 2008 Liberia MOP [PDF, 789KB]
- Revised Funding Table [PDF, 113KB]
Voices from the Field
- PMI Teams up with the World’s Largest Steel Producer to Fight Malaria in Liberia – August 2011
- Collaboration with a Community-Based Organization is Key to a Successful ITN Distribution Campaign in Liberia – April 2010
- Counting Out Malaria One Village at a Time in Liberia – January 2010
- Reaching Vulnerable Women and Children in Liberia – April 2009
Additional PMI Information
| If you have
about the PMI
send us an e-mail.
- PMI Seventh Annual Report, April 2013 [PDF, 4.5MB]
- PMI/Liberia Contracts and Agreements
- USAID/Liberia Mission
- Liberia Ministry of Health and Social Welfare