Democratic Republic of the Congo
Malaria in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
Read more about PMI's activities in the DRC Country Profile [PDF, 280KB].
Malaria Operational Plans
|PMI focuses its efforts on the populations most vulnerable to malaria: children under five years of age and pregnant women.
Source: IMA World Health
The Malaria Operational Plans (MOPs) below are detailed one-year implementation plans for PMI in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Each MOP briefly reviews the current status of malaria control and prevention policies and interventions, identifies challenges and unmet needs, and describes planned activities under PMI. These MOPs have been endorsed by the Global Malaria Coordinator and reflects collaborative discussions with national malaria control programs and partners in country.
- FY 2014 DRC MOP [PDF, 863KB]
- FY 2013 DRC MOP [PDF, 806KB]
- Revised Funding Table [PDF, 58KB]
- FY 2012 DRC MOP [PDF, 891KB]
- Revised Funding Table [PDF, 45KB]
- FY 2011 DRC MOP [PDF, 304KB]
- USAID IMPACTblog: Catching Mosquitoes, Not Fish: Returning Bed Nets to their Proper Use in the DRC - 05/06/13
- New Presidentís Malaria Initiative Expansion Project in DRC - 12/06/12
- USAID IMPACTblog: Democratic Republic of Congo Joins Malaria Initiative - 11/17/10
Voices from the Field
Additional PMI Information
- PMI Seventh Annual Report, April 2013 [PDF, 4.5MB]
- PMI/DRC Contracts and Agreements
- USAID/DRC Overview
- DRC Ministry of Health
| If you have
about the PMI
send us an e-mail.